For more than 20 years, the Pregnancy Resource Center has been at the forefront of providing families and young people with the information they need to make an informed decision regarding abstinence and reproductive health issues.
Our efforts to reach young people and their families with Godly, relevant and compelling curriculum has led to better, more open discussions between parents and teens about sex and better choices being made.
Education for Parents
The Whole Sex Talk™ is a practical, Biblical, insightful, and God-honoring multi-session program. We help parents and adults learn how to have impactful and ongoing conversations with children and teens. Our presentations include instruction on talking to kids about sex, teen pregnancy, the dangers of premarital sexual activity and pornography, helping kids handle pressure, and keeping in touch with kids’ hearts.
Education for Youth
Our instructors provide one or more presentations for youth groups, small group, and rallies.
- The blessings and benefits of waiting for sex until marriage
- The physical, emotional, and spiritual consequences of sex outside of marriage
- Abortion and its impact on women, men, and the family
- Birth control/contraception – how it works and why it doesn’t work for teens
- Building healthy relationships
Willing to Wait™ Leadership Team presentations (skits and dramas) which include high school and college-age students who are waiting themselves.