WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE URGENT PRAYER TEXTS?
We need you! When you opt-in, Diana, our Medical Services Manger will send you a text about once a week. These urgent situations require intervention. Please opt-in by texting 313131. The keyword is pray4prc. To protect the confidentiality of our vulnerable clients, we do not share any personal information that might reveal or point to their identity. Our clients are our first concern.
Thank you for your prayer partnership!
Drawing close to God through prayer
Psalm 37:4-6; Jeremiah 30:21b; James 4:8
Prayer is the first resort and not the last at the PRC. Together we seek to know, love, and live passionately for God. We want to make decisions that will please God. At the PRC, we are dependent upon His infinite wisdom and direction.
Prayer is our resource for future planning and daily decision making. We want to listen well and follow God obediently. This becomes our strategic plan: discovering where the Father is working and then choosing to join Him in His work.
You may use the following prayer guide from Philippians 1:9-11 to pray for our staff, volunteers, and board members:
- Pray that LOVE may abound in everything we do.
- Pray that we will increase in knowledge and depth of insight.
- Pray that we will be able to discern what is best in each circumstance.
- Pray that we will be pure and blameless in both our personal and professional lives.
- Pray that we will be filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes from our Lord.
- Pray that in everything we do, we will live to the glory and praise of God.