Become A Partner in Prayer!!!
You may opt-in to our urgent prayer texts (text: 313131, keyword pray4prc). You will receive two-three urgent texts per week.
Drawing close to God through prayer
Psalm 37:4-6; Jeremiah 30:21b; James 4:8
Prayer is the first resort and not the last at the PRC. Together we seek to know, love, and live passionately for God. We want to make decisions that will please God. At the PRC, we are dependent upon His infinite wisdom and direction.
Prayer is our resource for future planning and daily decision making. We want to listen well and follow God obediently. This becomes our strategic plan: discovering where the Father is working and then choosing to join Him in His work.
You may use the following prayer guide from Philippians 1:9-11 to pray for our staff, volunteers and board members:
- Pray that LOVE may abound in everything we do.
- Pray that we will increase in knowledge and depth of insight.
- Pray that we will be able to discern what is best in each circumstance.
- Pray that we will be pure and blameless in both our personal and professional lives.
- Pray that we will be filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes from our Lord.
- Pray that in everything we do, we will live to the glory and praise of God.
Here is a prayer sample:
“Lord, we bring before you the staff and volunteers of the Pregnancy and Medical Services. We ask that they would increase in knowledge and depth of insight as they serve the clients who come into The PRC today.”
Thank you for your prayer support of the PRC staff, board and volunteers!
PRC Prayer Calendar: